Open tenders are advertised on the SA Tenders and Contracts website. Registration is required to download documents.
Visit the SA Tenders and Contracts website
Ready To Tender is designed to help SA businesses navigate the Government procurement process.
Visit the Ready to Tender website
For a full list of tenders currently advertised by the City of Onkaparinga please click on the link below.
View current tenders - City of Onkaparinga
Potential tenderers and suppliers are encouraged to regularly check the SA Tenders and Contracts website for opportunities to supply goods and services to Local Government.
Advice on submitting tender responses is provided below.
Advice on submitting tender responses
- Open Tenders are advertised publicly on SA Tenders and Contracts website.
- Carefully read all documentation provided to ensure you understand requirements.
- Check that you can comply with conditions of tendering, selection criteria, scope, specifications and conditions of contract.
- Note the tender closing dates and timeframes.
- Seek further information from the nominated contact officer if required.
- All tenders will remain open for a minimum of 14 days.
- Some tenders may include an invitation to attend a site visit or information session which will be advertised as part of the tender documentation.
- Addenda may be issued by the City of Onkaparinga to answer questions raised by tenderers or to clarify specific aspects of the tender.
- Addenda will be published on the SA Tenders and Contracts website.
- Tenderers who have downloaded previous documents will receive electronic notification of any published addenda or amendments to the tender.
Preparing your response
- Clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the evaluation criteria.
- Make sure all requirements relating to the question have been addressed.
- Provide your best response, do not assume negotiation will occur.
- Use the templates and forms where provided.
- Provide evidence of relevant experience.
- Ensure referees are current and aware they have been nominated.
- If you are not sure how to respond, please seek advice from the nominated contact officer.
Lodging your response
- Tender responses must be submitted electronically via SA Tenders and Contracts website.
- Late submissions will not be accepted.
- Do not include unnecessarily large or non-standard file formats.
- Allow enough time to upload files prior to tender closing time.
- You will receive an email receipt from SA Tenders and Contracts when each file upload is successfully completed.
- If you need technical assistance, please contact SA Tenders and Contracts Helpdesk on (08) 8462 1401.
- Tender submissions will be assessed by a tender evaluation panel in alignment with an authorised tender evaluation plan.
- The tender evaluation panel will review all submissions against mandatory and weighted criteria.
- The tender evaluation process may include multiple stages including shortlisting, negotiation and commercial alignment.
- Unsuccessful tenderers will be notified at the earliest opportunity via email.
- Preferred tenderers may be notified of their status prior to contract award however this does not represent any binding agreement between parties.
- Tenderers are encouraged to seek feedback from the nominated contact person if requesting advice as to why their tender was either successful or unsuccessful.
- Following the identification of a preferred tenderer a contract will be drafted between the City of Onkaparinga and the tenderer.
- Simple contracts may be executed by issue of a purchase order.
- Ongoing service or capital works contracts will usually be based on the City of Onkaparinga’s standard contractual agreement/s and may include additional legal clauses from external advisors.