Each year, the City of Onkaparinga delivers hundreds of projects to support our communities.
As part of our annual budget process, our elected members choose which projects will be funded from the council’s Project and Capital Works Program. This includes buildings, carparks, footpaths, open space, roads and many more.
The need for individual projects are identified in various ways including:
- community needs and expectations, as described in our Annual Business Plan
- council strategies, policies and plans developed with input from our communities
- response to legislative requirements
- response to state strategic planning and investment
- response to new development or investment in our city
- response to requests for support from community groups, businesses, residents or landowners.
Listed below are current and future opportunities to work with council, across all goods and service categories.
For information about other major projects that are happening throughout greater Adelaide and interstate, register on the SA Tenders and Contracts website.
State and Federal Government also fund major projects in our region, and Business SA in partnership with the state Industry Advocate provide a valuable online resource that consolidates everything you need to know about supplying goods and services to Government at Ready to Tender
The City of Onkaparinga’s ON Business Partner Program is there to help local businesses access doing more work with council, with assistance in areas like tender preparation and planning, effectively writing your response, submitting and following up feedback. For help seek or contact 8384 0666 or firstname.lastname@example.org