State Government: Old Noarlunga Swing Bridge Replacement
The Old Noarlunga Swing Bridge was constructed in 1936 over the Onkaparinga River and near the township of Noarlunga. The bridge was damaged by a storm in 2017.
The bridge will be built in stages. The construction will be galvanized steel and wood.
- There won’t be a paint finish and the wood chosen will fade to a grey that will blend in with the surroundings.
- This will mean less maintenance is required.
- The type of wood used will be that used in many of the local national parks and does not require treating. Wheelchairs and prams will be able to access the bridge, although it won’t be built to code because of the bridge incline.
- Landscaping will soften the angle.
- Signage will be completed at a later date.
Tender won by Cable Bridge Construction and Moodie Outdoor Products, NSW www.moodie.com.au contact email@example.com to be involved in this project.Contact Project Leader
Nomination to become a council supplier
Further to the ON Business Directory, the City of Onkaparinga uses a system for registration of suppliers called VendorPanel, which is free for invited suppliers to access. The system allows council staff to easily identify and request quotes from suitable suppliers, and provides a simple mechanism for suppliers to respond. The form below will be submitted to our Procurement Team who will work with you through the process of becoming a pre-qualified supplier.