Connect the Dots Career Services
Denise from Connect the Dots Career Service, is a holistic, person-centred Career Coach with a particular interest in supporting clients with an ASD diagnosis (Autism Spectrum Disorder) and who are Self or Plan Managing their NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) funds.
Her role is to empower young people to choose and develop their pathway. To motivate and provide hope by goal setting, developing employability skills, connection to further study, Apprenticeships/Traineeships, Voluntary Work, Work Experience and connection to community.
30+ years of experience including personal, lived experience, relevant qualifications including Career Counselling, Training & Assessment, Youth Work & Employment Services.
- Career Coaching Sessions - Coaching Young People for Success
- Learner Driver Support Sessions
- Resume / Cover Letter
- Interview Skills /Preparation for the Workforce
- Support to find a training course
- Apprenticeships & Traineeships
- Choosing a Disability Employment Service or ADE (Australian Disability Enterprise)
- Preparing for the NDIS (The National Disability Insurance Scheme)
- Work Experience & Voluntary Work.
Sessions are by appointment in your home or in the community i.e. Library, Café.