1167 #GoSouthGoLocal posts on Instagram
314 businesses have downloaded the digital assets
Join in and become part of the movement!
We are pleased to launch our Go South Go Local campaign to support our local business community recover and grow, showcase all the amazing products and services available in the region and promote the incredible stories of the Onkaparinga business community.
The City of Onkaparinga has developed a toolkit to help your business get involved and spread the Go South Go Local message!
How can you get involved?
- Download the digital assets below to use in your own marketing.
- Contact the ON Business Team if you would like to receive an introductory pack which includes detailed information on the campaign, stickers and a wobbler to display in store, in your office, on your food van or car.
- List your business on our FREE online business directory so you can be found by our local residents who are looking to shop locally. You will then receive access to all our networking and education events, business advice, offers and promotions.
- Find out how the Go South Go Local campaign aims to drive customers to your local business on the City of Onkaparinga website.
How to use the digital assets:
Step 1: Include the logos on your social media platforms, website, email signature and anywhere else you can think of!
Step 2: Follow City of Onkaparinga on Facebook and Instagram and Like, Share and Comment on Go South Go Local social media posts.
Step 3: Create your own social media posts and videos, including the logos, and use the hashtags #GoSouthGoLocal #Onkaparinga.
Step 4: Encourage your customers to like, share and comment on your posts.
Step 5: We are rolling out a series of social media training sessions to assist you to get the most out of the campaign and utilise the assets effectively. We will let you know when these are live.
Together we can help our economy recover, assist our business community to grow and showcase what our region has to offer.
Digital Assets Toolkit
- Logos for social media
- Logos for web
- Suburb specific logos A-D
- Suburb specific logos F-M
- Suburb specific logos N-R
- Suburb specific logos S-W
- Taglines e.g. From Bakeries to Blooms
- Email signature
- Go South Go Local logo guidelines
If you don't have design software please use the PNG files.
Reverse versions of the logos are for use on dark backgrounds and won't show up when you open them.
Contact the ON Business Team if you need assistance in using the digital assets.