Business SA $99 membership offer
ON Business Partners have the opportunity to take up a significantly discounted Business SA membership.
This full 12-month membership is open to ON Business Partner Program members for the once-off price of $99 (excluding GST)!*
Business SA membership provides access to a range of valuable products, resources, services, events and training sessions such as:
- a business advice hotline for any of your questions or concerns
- monthly networking events
- policy and regulation reports to keep you informed
- member only educational events that cover a range of topics
- export and trade services at member pricing including export certification and international connections
- essential business training and education courses
- Business SA awards
- up-to-date documentation and templates to assist in paying staff correctly
- discounts on a range of business expenses through the Member Savers Program
- discounted export documentation, including certificate of origin stamping.
The initiative is a collaboration between Business SA, the Southern Adelaide Economic Development Board (SAEDB) and City of Onkaparinga and is suitable for businesses of all sizes.
An opportunity not to be missed, we encourage all members of the ON Business Partner Program to take up this offer today!
We are committed to supporting local business by providing access through our memberships programs.
To find out more, contact Business SA on 8300 0000 or email@example.com
*Terms and Conditions
The $99 offer is subject to the following:
- The offer is for a 12 month Business SA Membership for $99 (ex GST) regardless of business size
- This offer is only applicable to new members, not existing Business SA members, or members who have resigned in the past three years
- Under the auspices of the SAEDB, this offer can only be made under the ON Business Partner Program (City of Onkaparinga) or Open for Business (City of Marion) as appropriate
- This offer from Business SA through the SAEDB is for a promotional period of 12 months from official launch (3 June 2018).