Presented by South Australian Tourism Commission and Fleurieu Peninsula Tourism
Both South Australia’s and Fleurieu Peninsula’s tourism websites are populated by the Australian Tourism Data Warehouse (ATDW). If you don’t know what this is or your listing has expired, you need to attend this workshop.
Without being part of the ATDW, you aren’t on the peak tourism bodies radars!
Why enter your business or event details on ATDW:
- Listed on southaustralia.com and fleurieupeninsula.com.au
- Receive free sales leads from southaustralia.com and fleurieupeninsula.com.au
- Ability to be listed on 30+ other websites
- Free to list (other states charge)
- It takes 40 minutes to list once and a simple 10 minute update annually.
If you offer accommodation, tours, cellar door experience, attractions, restaurants/dining, car hire and events - you should be listed.
The workshop provides an opportunity for hands-on assistance (dependent on numbers), so please bring your laptop, tablet or i-pad and images of your business.
Tuesday 30 July | 11:00am – 2pm
Light refreshments provided.